Saturday, February 18, 2012

True Thoughts from my Hubby

These are TRUE and REAL quotes that I have heard from my husband in the past few weeks.... none made up... none exaggerated.

1.  I went to get a massage and afterward he asked if it was "good" and OF COURSE he asked if I got a "happy ending".  I laughed and said noooo, but it was so relaxing that I actually fell asleep and woke myself up with a SNORE.  His reaction?  "You fell ASLEEP during a massage?  Doesn't that defeat the purpose?  It's a lot like falling asleep when you are with a prostitute."  Wow.  Thank God my husband would rather take a bullet than get a massage.....at least one that doesn't evidently begin and end with the "happy ending".

2.  Before getting my hair done recently, he commented that my hair was "getting dark"....I agreed.  Yep, was def time for a touch up and I was overdue...just no time with 3 kids to do such things.  A week later, with my hair in a ponytail, my sweet guy says to my children, "Look at Mommy's hair...it is getting graaaaaaaaaaaaaay!"  Again, wow.  This is a man who knows a way to my heart...by insulting my graying hair.

3.  He walked THROUGH the room while I was watching Grey's Anatomy and saw ONE piece of a scene.  He then reeled on me and said, "If I were in that hospital...when I was finally released I would tell them ALL to F*** Off!  With theit snarky little quips and jokes....no way."  Yes...because Seattle Grace Hospital is REAL. 

4.  When referring to an overnight trip we will be taking soon (where we will drink waaaaay too much alcohol)...he said, "You know what establishment is going to get KILLED on the Sunday morning after we check out of the hotel?"  Me: "No...where?"  The Husband: "WAFFLE HOUSE!  I am going to KILL that joint."  Shoot for the 4 star restaurants, dear.... shoot for the stars.

This is all I have time for...young people running amok in this house.  More later, friends :-)  Until then, hands off MY man....he is ALL mine.  And, remember, he doesn't understand the whole "blog" thing...has no idea I have written this.  Special guy, he is!

Have a great, fun day, all!!!!
xoxo Jennifer

1 comment:

  1. Kevin and I just read this and thoroughly enjoyed it. As he said, "Classic Richie."

    ReplyDelete